WaveOptics is a world-leading designer and manufacturer of revolutionary Augmented Reality (AR) waveguides. Our waveguides have a balance of attributes that deliver a superior display to the widest range of users with a high level of comfort.
As part of our continued plans for growth our Austria team will growing in the next couple months.
Roles we will be recruiting for:
In these roles you would working with our state of the art equipment focussing on development of manufacturing processes and pilot lines of new designs ready to transfer into mass production We’re looking for creative engineers who will pioneer the future of augmented reality.
If you would be interested in working at WaveOptics please submit your CV below or connect with our recruiter Mary Wanjeri on linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/marywanjeri/) directly where she would be happy to provide more information on future recruitment.
Apply for future roles below!
To apply for this role, email us with your CV by clicking the link below.
At WaveOptics you will be trusted and empowered to deliver interesting and challenging projects.
We have a knowledgeable and diverse team working at the forefront of AR and we value people who share our commitment to innovation. We have received multiple awards, such as SPIE Prism award in 2020 and 2021.
“I decided to join WaveOptics because it is carrying out R&D at the cutting edge of modern nano-photonics. The tasks that we are working on are very challenging and the only way to accomplish them is to work with the best people, and this is exactly how I would describe the team.” ARSENY ALEXEEV, DIRECTOR OF WAVEGUIDE DEVELOPMENT
Perks & Benefits
- Paid maternity, paternity, and family caregiver leave
- Adoption, surrogacy, infertility, and fertility preservation benefits
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and AD&D insurance
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Dental coverage, including orthodontia benefits
- Vision coverage
- Gym perks and discounts
- Team fitness classes, hikes, and races
- Sports leagues
- Cooking and nutritional workshops
- Rocket Lawyer memberships
- Financial education programs
- Compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success
- Generous time off and leave programs
- Meditation and yoga classes
- Emotional and mental health support programs and apps
- Speaker series, classes, and subscriptions to educational programs
- Social gatherings, team outings, and volunteering programs