WaveOptics is a world-leading designer and manufacturer of revolutionary Augmented Reality (AR) waveguides. Our waveguides have a balance of attributes that deliver a superior display to the widest range of users with a high level of comfort.
Quality at WaveOptics is focused on operational efficiency and delivering to our customers, so the QMS will need to be developed to align to these clear goals. You will be working with the entire organisational management teams including: Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Production, Project Management and Supply Chain. We work with some of the key technology companies across the globe and you will need to ensure that their requirements are delivered through our QMS.
- Designing, maintaining and developing the QMS in line with the business requirements and ISO9001 for WaveOptics’ (WO) activities in Europe, Asia and US
- Defining and managing the systems used to control and govern the QMS
- Managing the internal and external audit processes, leading issues and opportunities to resolution
- Developing and analysing internal and external process data quality and company KPI’s to identify quality trends and improvement opportunities
- Develop and championing our internal problem solving and root cause analysis activities with customers to eliminate recurrence of defects.
- Support / lead external audits in our first and 2nd tier supply base
- Responsible for producing monthly quality metrics and aligning action plans to ensure WO KPI’s are achieved.
What we like to see:
- Experience of creating and maintaining an ISO:9001 QMS
- ISO:9001 lead auditor experience, external auditor experience would be an advantage
- Confidence to communicate and present at all levels, both internally and externally
- Self-motivation, high integrity and resilience
- Eagerness to learn and develop skills and can demonstrate a pragmatic approach to developing the QMS
- Experience of working with or developing software quality tools would be an advantage
- Confident with presenting and analyzing data, with experience of using data to support recommendation and improvement actions
- Ability to build long term successful working relationships to develop the continual improvement culture.
- Practical experience of problem solving tools, leading suppliers to ensure containment, corrective and preventative actions are completed
- Understanding of how quality practices can be applied to give commercial advantage
- Experience of implementing lean philosophy or working within a lean culture would be an advantage
- Experience with IS013485 would be advantageous
To apply for this role, email us with your CV by clicking the link below.
At WaveOptics you will be trusted and empowered to deliver interesting and challenging projects.
We have a knowledgeable and diverse team working at the forefront of AR and we value people who share our commitment to innovation. We have received multiple awards, such as SPIE Prism award in 2020 and 2021.
“I decided to join WaveOptics because it is carrying out R&D at the cutting edge of modern nano-photonics. The tasks that we are working on are very challenging and the only way to accomplish them is to work with the best people, and this is exactly how I would describe the team.” ARSENY ALEXEEV, DIRECTOR OF WAVEGUIDE DEVELOPMENT
Perks & Benefits
- Paid maternity, paternity, and family caregiver leave
- Adoption, surrogacy, infertility, and fertility preservation benefits
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and AD&D insurance
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Dental coverage, including orthodontia benefits
- Vision coverage
- Gym perks and discounts
- Team fitness classes, hikes, and races
- Sports leagues
- Cooking and nutritional workshops
- Rocket Lawyer memberships
- Financial education programs
- Compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success
- Generous time off and leave programs
- Meditation and yoga classes
- Emotional and mental health support programs and apps
- Speaker series, classes, and subscriptions to educational programs
- Social gatherings, team outings, and volunteering programs