Request the WaveOptics 2022 brochure.
Please fill in the form with key details to request our brochure via email. All fields required.
"*" indicates required fields
Small form factor
Early stage development in miniaturisation
Loki projector is a demonstrator model – not commercially available.
- Projection type Colour Sequential
- MTF 18 cycles/degree
- Flux at exit pupil >8 lumins/watt
- Exit pupil diameter 3×2.6mm
- Exit pupil standoff 4.4mm
- Operating temperature 10 to 55°C
- Storage temperature -20 to 70°C
- Weight – 6g
- Projector Type: Micro-LED
- Orientation: Landscape
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 VGA
Field of view28°
Display Resolution640×480 Pixels
Dimensions10.26 x 8.42 x 19.04
h x w x l mm
What is the ideal application for Loki?
Loki was designed as a demonstration model only and is not available for commercial purposes. It was made for the Leopard AR smartglass demo in August 2021. Leopard went on to be finalists in the AWE Auggie Best Headworn Device Award. The winner of this category was our parent company, Snap Inc, with next generation Spectacles.